Everyone dreams of owning a home. To make that dream into a reality, Shimanto Bank Limited brings you a home loan for all types of general banking clients with exclusive benefits
EMI Based Term Loan to
- Purchase Flat/Apartment/House for residence.
- Extension of existing house
- New House construction
- Renovation of House/flat/apartment
- Takeover of existing home loan/home credit/Mortgage loan.
- For Salaried Person/Businessman/Landlord.
- Loan Amount: – BDT 5 Lac to BDT 2.00 crore.
- Interest rate:
- a. 8.25% for BGB
- b. 9.00% for General Customer (floating)-Fresh Loans & Take Over
- Debt-Equity Ratio: – 70% : 30%.
- Loan Processing Fee:
- 0% Processing fee for Take-Over Loans
- For Fresh Loan Application Processing Fee – 0.50%.
- Repayment Tenor: 12 months to 300 months.
- Collateral/Security: Registered Mortgage, tri-partite or four party Agreement.
- Borrower Eligibility: – Bangladeshi
- Age – 25 years to 65 years
- For salaried Person 65 years or retirement age which is earlier.
- Salaried Person minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Gross Income Minimum Tk. 30,000/ (Tk. 40,000/= for joint Applicant)
- Co-Applicant Eligibility: Spouse, father, mother, son and brother only, but co-applicant is must.
Documents for Shimanto Nibash:
- 4 copy Photographs duly attested (Applicant & Co-applicant)
- Salary Certificate (Not more than 3 months old).
- Individual Visiting Card and office ID Card.
- Applicant & Co-applicant TIN certificate & Payment receipt.
- NID or Passport Copy of Applicant & Co-applicant.
- Utility bill copy (Update/Not more than 3 months old)
- Personal Net Worth statement of applicant & Co-applicant.
- All existing Loan/Loan related offer/Sanction Letter and one-year Loan Account statement.
- Latest 12 months Bank Account Statements.
- Any other Income with supporting documents
- Proposed Mortgage Property related documents: All Legal Related Documents