Shimanto Bank brings SMBL Nari Shakti for the “Women Entrepreneur” of rural areas who are involved in rural business like poultry farming, hatchery, fisheries, cattle farming, cultivation of crops & vegetable, handy crafts, boutiques, readymade garments shop, tailoring and beauty parlors etc. The purpose of the loan is to make the rural women self-dependent. Any rural woman who are operating above listed small businesses for minimum six months, within the age 22 to 50 years are eligible to get the loan in easy terms.
The amount of loan is BDT 10,000.00 (ten thousand) to BDT 1,00,000.00 (One Lac). The customers will get a special Debit card for ATM and POS transactions besides the Branch banking service.
- Women who are involve in rural business like poultry farming, hatchery, fisheries, cattle farming, cultivation of crops & vegetable, handy crafts, boutiques, readymade garments shop, tailoring, beauty parlors and any other legitimate businesses.
Loan Amount: Minimum TK. 10,000/-
Maximum TK. 1,00,000/-
- Loan processing Fee: Zero
- Special Feature: Proprietary Debit Card against the account is to be issued. (Free of charge)
- Age Limit: 22 to 50 years.
- Monthly Income: Minimum TK. 5,000/-
- Document of Borrower:
- 2 copy PP size color photograph, copy of NID, Copy of Utility bill, Income Certificate of borrower issued and justifies by BM/RM/RO.
- Copy of deed of cultivated land or rental agreement of Shop (if any)
- Bank statement for last 3 months (if any)
- Document of Guarantor:
- 1 copy of PP size color photograph of guarantor
- NID/ Passport/ Birth Registration Certificate of guarantor (photocopy attested by Commissioner/ Chairman/ member)