Education plays most important role to develop a career. During this COVID-19 pandemic situation students are dependent on online classes to pursue their education. Shimanto Bank Limited (SMBL) understand this in every way and ready to support the purpose. “Projukti Rhin” is an exclusive loan for those who want to make easier of online based education. Under this loan a borrower can purchase all essential gadget those can be used for online educational purposes.
Purpose of this Loan:
Purpose considered as purchase of Laptop, Desktop, Smart phone, Tablet, Printer, Scanner and any other instrument those can be used for online class, Project work and other educational purposes.
- Loan Amount: Minimum TK. 30,000/-
Maximum TK. 200,000/-
- Loan processing Fee: 1% of the loan amount up to TK 1 Lac
0.50% of the loan amount above TK. 1 Lac
0.25% or Minimum BDT 500 for BGB Members.
- Nationality: Bangladeshi
- Age: Minimum 22 years and maximum 60 Years ( Maturity date of Loan must not exceed retirement age or 60 years of borrower whichever is earlier)
- Availability: All branches of Dhaka, Chittagong, Khulna and Sylhet City.
- Professions: Salaried Executives, Landlords with monthly rental income, BGB Members etc.
- Income: Minimum TK. 25,000/- per month for private organization’s employee
Minimum TK. 15,000/- per month for for BGB & Government employees
Minimum TK. 50,000/- per month for business man.
- Copy of utility bill
- Business Card
- Photocopy of NID
- Letter of introduction on the company’s letter head signed by Head/Manager of HR/Admin/Finance & Accounts or Branch Manager of Banks & NBFIs
- Bank statement for last 6 months
- Supporting paper of other income sources as per income assessment guideline
- Copy of Trade License of last 3 years (For business man)